So we want to
- clearly articulate our selection criteria
- ease the transition from submission to publication
- faciliate other schools ability to replicate or adapt the examples
- use the questions as guidelines but not restrict submissions too narrowly to each question
- make it easy for a group of people to fairly and remotely evaluate the submissions and select the examples for publicatoin
Anything else on the big picture goals?
then how about
- asking for up to 500 words on each of the questions that pertains to the example
- requiring a link to a web page that provides an overview of the project, relevent materials for replicating the project, and suggestions to other schools and teachers on replicating or adapting the project
- contact information for more informaton
Practical Information to Collect
- School size, type, grade range.
- Budget required to implement and develop program. Did special fund raising or donations support the program?
- Budget required to continue program.
- Staff and staff time required to implement and run the program.
- Outside (of school) what resources used to start and run the program (groups, agencies, companies, etc.)?