This wiki is a collaborative guide to K-12 school technology & leadership that anyone can edit. We encourage you to add your knowledge to this site, so that others may benefit. Please don't hesitate to try editing any page! (just click the "Edit" button at the top of any page) To find information, please use the links below, or the search box. Please add to pages, create new pages, and share your knowledge! You can create a new page by using the box at the bottom of this screen. Contributors, please use the discussion tab for suggestions about how to improve this wiki. Check the Recent Changes link to see who has been working on what lately.
- Administrative Use: Admissions, Communications, Development, Email Broadcasting, Enrollment, Financial Aid, Student Grades Online, Online Forms, Scheduling Software & Sites, Student Information Systems, Database Vocabulary, Point-Of-Sale
- Emerging Technologies: Overview, Blogs, Digital Video, Internet Telephony, One to One, Podcasts, Robotics, RSS, Social Networking Sites, Squeak, Tablet Computers, Webcasting, Wikis, Web2, Virtual Worlds, Chestnut Hill GRAT Class
- Independent School Ideas & Issues: , Collaborative Online Textbooks, Designing the 21st Century School, Girls and Computers, Lessons Learned, Media Literacy, Plagiarism Issues, Possible NAIS IT Data Collection, Principles of Good Practice 5.0, Purchasing Consortiums, Surplus IT Stuff, Technology Accreditation, Wireless Health Issues, Online Advertising
- One-to-One Laptops: Batteries, Classroom Management of Laptops, One-to-One Laptop Programs, Profiles and File Synchronization, Research on One to One Laptop Programs, Student Owned Laptop Programs, Tablet Computers, Teacher Laptop Programs, One-to-One Readiness Assessment, Screen Monitoring,Help Write a 1-to-1 Chapter here
- Professional Development: Approaches to Professional Development, Books That Help Shape Vision, Brownbags, Conferences, Emerging Technology Workshop, Essential Questions, Faculty Technology Surveys, NYCIST Best Practices, National Conferences, On Demand, Professional Development for Technology Staff, Survey Of Prof Dev Programs, Teaching Digital Natives, UnConferences
- Technology Infrastructure: Audio-Visual Equipment, Bandwidth Calculations, Digital Archives, Fire Extinguishers, Firewalls, Flat Screen Lobby Displays, Google Apps for Education, ID Cards, Internet & Network Bandwidth & Monitoring & QOS, Internet Connection Options, Internet Filtering, Inventory Software and Barcode Scanners, Laptop Carts, Network Back Up Software, Network Services, Off Campus File Access, Phone Systems, Printers and Printing, Software Deployment/Imaging Computers, Spam Filtering, Wireless Networking & Security, ISP Comparison
Start a new page! Just put your title in this box.
- Web 2.0 Sites/Resources: Web2,
Thanks for visiting the...