NAME: OTUNYE OLUWAYEMISI AYOSOLA
DEPT: MATHS/ EDU
COURSE CODE: EDU312
COURSE TITLE: INSTRUCTIONAL STRATEGIES (STM)
ASSIGNMENT: List 10 locally made instructional materials that can be used to teach science.
- Models of solid shapes like cone, cylinder, cube etc with mud or clay.
- Models of plane shapes like square, rectangle, circle etc with cardboard.
- Use of cardboard to cut different examples of fraction.
- Use of funnel, cup, small white piece of cloth to teach filtration (separation technique).
- Use of sand, gum, hard paper to make sand-paper for teaching in basic technology.
- Empty cans and bottles of different measurements to teach different capacity measures.
- Strips of cardboard of different lenghts to teach distance measures.
- Models of different examples of reptiles made with paper-matche to teach the features of different examples of reptiles.
- Use of toy models of car, motor vehicle, boat etc to teach different examples of vehicle for transportation.
- Strips of numbered cardboard to teach addition and subtraction on the numberline.