Possible presentations (we chose the Millenials, but David will think more about it and probably combine some of the other ideas and try to come up with a participatory approach)
- "Telling the new story"
- if we're going to retool, it's because we've come up with a new story
- Richard Floriday (Creative Class)
- Right & wrong on the info highway
- epic 2015 video
- The kids -- The "Millenials"
- The learning opportunities of video games
- The changing information environment
- Jennifer James -- The leader as the storyteller
- The marketplace
- something that people hold valuable (the kids)
- story needs to be something you can point to (changing info environment in the classrooms)
- economic landscape, play landscape, learning landscape.
Back to AIMS Retreat 2007