Money not well spent...
1. Two types of equipment most frequently mentioned were laser disks a few years back and videoconferencing equipment.
2. Poor use of software as well as non-use. Examples were unimaginative use of Inspriation and Powerpoint.
3. Smartboards are frequently mentioned as being used as expensive projection screens.
4. Lack of training.
5. Lack of identified need, where people were given things out of the blue.
6. Buying for one individual who then moved on to another job.
7. LACK OF TIME to assimilate and "tinker with technology."
8. Technology for technology's sake.
9. New equipment but no access to it.