- I print pdfs to OneNote so I can read and highlight in one place.
- Will Richardson edits his students work on his tablet 
- I use the pen tool to highlight online resources for Diigo annotations  and will be training students to do the same this fall.
- I edit and create images for use in documentation. The inking combined with SnipIt gives me the ability to create simple documentation on the fly.
- I trace maps and other black-line items to Windows Journal.
- I use it like an interactive whiteboard with a projector to let students annotate peer writing, complete review guides, and PowerPoints.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.