NJAIS educators met at Oak Knoll School during a curriculum mapping roundtable.
The overall consensus was: we want to share and learn more from each other, and combine resources and ideas.
This wiki is the part of our efforts, along with our listserv.
- Many schools use the Rubicon Atlas curriculum mapping tool
- At my new place we have our own custom design "curriculum tool" which is integrated into our website, I have found it clunky and linear and for this year we have abandoned it and the teachers are using our School Wiki to map their curriculum. --The School at Columbia University
- We are in our third year using Curriculum Mapper and we are very happy with it. The support and on-site training are excellent. The site ishttp://www.clihome.com/cm/ You can get a free trial for two weeks and I believe an on-line demo as well.
- We had Susan Udelhofen, Ph.D come and talk to the teachers and train them in the beginning and she if great and extremely motivating.
- Another option is SunGuard Education Sector's TechPaths.