Please add information about computer skills curricula.
Also See: Teaching With Technology
Computer Science Teachers AssociationEdit
The Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA) is a membership organization that supports and promotes the teaching of computer science and other computing disciplines. CSTA provides opportunities for K-12 teachers and students to better understand the computing disciplines and to more successfully prepare themselves to teach and learn.
International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) - has a number of standards projects dealing with technology
- National Educational Technology Standards (NETS) for Students
- Curriculum and Content Area Standards for Students
- National Educational Technology Standards (NETS) for Teachers
- Curriculum and Content Area Standards for Teachers
- National Educational Technology Standards (NETS) for Administrators
- Curriculum and Content Area Standards for Administrators
- Downloadable documentation for all NETS including standards, profiles, lessons/units, brochures, PowerPoints.
Shambles in S.E.Asia : ICT AreaEdit
Shambles in S.E.Asia : ICT Area (ISTE) - has a very comprehensive list of sources of ICT help
- A compendium of good CS0, CS1, and CS2 assignments has been compiled over the years by Nick Parlante at Stanford University.