- Focus on results and help clients focus on results.
- Look at situations systemically taking into consideration the larger context including competing pressures, resource constraints, and anticipated change.
- Add value in how you do the work and through the work itself.
- Utilize partnerships or collaborate with clients and other experts as required.
- Systematic assessment of the need or opportunity.
- Systematic analysis of the work and workplace to identify the cause or factors that limit performance.
- Systematic design of the solution or specification of the requirements of the solution.
- Systematic development of all or some of the solution and its elements.
- Systematic implementation of the solution.
- Systematic evaluation of the process and the results.
Check out: http://www.certifiedpt.org/standards.pdf